The GDPR regulation is a new EU-wide regulation that came into effect on 25th May 2018. The regulation is concerned with ensuring consumer’s personal details are kept safe.
Some key points to consider are:
- Any business that holds or processes data about a living individual needs to comply.
- It applies to all business – no exceptions for small businesses.
- There may need to be some changes to your website and/or the content in order to comply.
- The regulation covers the handling of data for your business as a whole – not just the website.
- There is a (potentially large) fine for non-compliance. However, the ICO have said the large fines will apply to global companies and that they understand companies will take time to comply.
Our specialist GDPR audit looks at key aspects of GDPR that apply to websites. It examines several points and gives each one a result and a comment concerning compliance. You will receive a PDF report via email. The cost of the audit £45+VAT.
To order your GDPR audit, please complete the form below and we will be in contact to arrange payment and conduct your audit.
Disclaimer: We are not lawyers and the audit does not constitute legal advice.