Website Design for SMEs
Tailored Web Design & Build at a Budget Friendly Cost. Based in Bury St Edmunds.
Why F2B Digital
We follow our tailored process to create quality websites for small and medium sized businesses in Suffolk and beyond. The process (created from over 20 years of experience) means that your website has a unique design and we utilise proven and optimised techniques to ensure it will be generate great results. The way we work means your website will be great value – from £1,000.
All our designs are created with the user in mind and are fully responsive – meaning they will work well on both computers and mobile devices. We ensure that we understand your business and that the website design helps to fulfil the desired goals. Based on our knowledge and experience, your website design uses proven techniques to help maximise conversions and your ROI.
We build our SME websites in WordPress. This platform has a number of advantages including functionality to let you easily update and add content, as well as many plugins and themes – these save time (and thus cost) on the website build. For E-Commerce online shops, we use the WooCommerce plugin – it is a time and cost-efficient way to develop the site. Where requirements are very unique, we develop bespoke websites.
Our experience covers the design & build of websites across a number of sectors, for businesses in Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and beyond.
“We are very pleased to work with F2B Digital. We have worked with Mark previously and F2B Digital were our first choice when we were ready to prepare our new website. They have taken time to understand our needs and the industry we work in and provided a cost effective solution for our size of business.”
Would you like to discuss a potential website project or get a ballpark cost?
- Feasibility – We discuss your website requirements, propose a high level approach and provide ballpark costs.
- Discovery – We work with you to learn more about your business and your target audience. We define the details of your website, helping by suggesting ideas, suggested phasing and optional items. A formal proposal is produced.
- Design and Build – Design includes detailed visual designs for the homepage and other key pages. Once approved, we work on build – ensuring it is as optimised as possible – both for search engine optimisation (SEO) and for speed. We also ensure that the sites we develop comply with relevant regulations (such as GDPR) and that security is prioritised.
- QA and Testing – We perform testing on all major browser and mobile devices to ensure compatibility. A staging site is also made available for you to view and check the website before launch.
- Launch – We then launch your website and provide training on key functionality. We also help advise you on publicising your website and setting up social media.
- On-going Support – Once your website is built, the story doesn’t end there. We provide website care plans – these include hosting and ensure your website is up to date, optimised (including SEO), protected and performing optimally on a continual basis.
Our FREE website health review can help when you have an existing website that isn’t giving the results you want. The review covers several areas including accessibility, SEO, performance and compliance with regulations.
We offer a specialist GDPR compliance audit that focuses on key aspects for websites.
We also offer website security audits – if you have concerns that your website may have vulnerabilities or simply want some reassurance.