F2B invest in market leading project tracking and collaboration tools
22 June 2012
Following an evaluation and internal trial, F2B are pleased to announce they have invested in a suite of project tracking and collaboration tools from market leading provider 'Atlassian'.
The tools expand and built upon the foundations we put in place with our previous 'My F2B' system. Functionality includes:
- Ability to track tasks and bugs on projects
- Planning using 'scrum' agile methodology
- Full Wiki for documentation, specifications, project plans, diagrams, assets, wireframes, design visuals and more
- Collaboration and commenting ability on all items
- Easy linking of bugs, tasks and documentation
- Customisable 'dashboards'
- Integration with source control system
- Time tracking
- Reports on projects, task status and more
- Integrated calendar to view holidays, events and software release dates
All Front To Back employees have access to the tools which form a key component for day-to-day work. Many of our clients also have access, enabling them to keep up to date with the status of tasks and bugs, and to collaborate on documentation, uploading assets and more. The tools are all web-based, and also have mobile applications to aid efficient access when on the move.
The tools link into a large number of other systems - including ones provided by both Atlassian and from other 3rd party systems - this provides opportunities for additional integrations in the future. With a maintenance agreement in place, we are always working with the most up-to-date versions.
The new tools allow F2B to efficiently manage an ever increasing number of projects. Having been an integral part of our workflow and process for a few months now, both our employees and clients are convinced it's another positive step forwards for the business.
« Back to blog listing
About Front To Back
We are a Suffolk-based web design agency specialising in developing bespoke solutions.